We seek operations associate for our Swedish office
The best heads are not content with buttons and glossy images. They naturally want their well-deserved piece of the cake. More and more companies are therefore choosing to share ownership with employees. That's smart!
Structured correctly, this quickly becomes a classic win-win situation where owners and employees together pull the company in the right direction. This is where we come in.
We specialize in share pay, which is how you can give your employees a part of the company's value increase. That is why we offer a tailor-made SaaS that makes it easy to get an overview and insight into the value of this for you as an employee.
With customers such as Kahoot, Oda, Pexip, Sats, Veidekke, XXL, Otovo and over 100 others, we are now the fastest growing in the Nordic region in our field.
About the job
- Work closely with CFOs, HR managers, Comp & Benefits, and other executives to establish and administrate their share-based incentive programs.
- Become an expert in share-based compensation.
- Establish and manage great relationships with clients.
- Map the needs and find the best solution together with our clients.
- Work closely with other internal departments (marketing, sales, tech, design) to further develop our platform and our processes.
Who you are:
- You have basic knowledge within the field of finance
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- You work well both individually and in groups
- You are passionate about creating great relationships and experiences for clients
- You are curious and willing to learn new stuff
- You wish to be a critical piece in a company in rapid growth
- You live in Stockholm, Sweden
- You have very good communication skills in Swedish and English – both verbal and written.
Meriting if you also have any of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance
- Experience with share-based incentives
- Experience with financial instruments
- Experience with IFRS-accounting
- A workplace with talented and ambitious colleagues
- Competitive salary and opportunity for ownership in the company
- Flexible working hours and workplace
- Be involved in starting up departments in other countries
- Having an important influence on products, solutions, and culture
- Freedom around tasks and role description
- Fantastic timing – Optio Incentives is one of Scandinavia's fastest-growing FinTech companies.
With us, you get a unique opportunity to work in fintech and build an international SaaS. This provides good opportunities for personal development through work assignments, roles and further education.
Ownership and growth
You will of course enjoy the opportunity for ownership in the company - it is our special field after all.
If you dream of joining a fintech company early on with a strong professional environment, and which is already growing strongly and with good finances, this is therefore a golden opportunity.